Belmond El Encanto
Santa Barbara, California
February 5 & 6, 2020
February 5 & 6, 2020
Belmond El Encanto
Santa Barbara, California
For women trailblazers ready for an advanced conversation—about your strategy, money, impact, and lifestyle.
You’ve had the determination and consistent effort to take your business further than you thought possible. Now, it’s time to align your vision, your focus, and your team, so you can realize your next level of leadership.
Deep down, you have a bigger vision for your business – and yourself as an entrepreneur and woman of impact.
Despite your success on the outside, you know there are weak links in your business that are keeping you stuck at your current level.
At this point in your journey, you may be asking yourself bigger questions, like:
Who do I need to “become” to lead my team passionately and purposefully?
How can I scale up wisely, so I get the high profits, but keep my relationships, family life, and “me” time intact?
What personal shifts do I need to make, so I can reach my next level of success?
How can I stay grounded, and not lose myself in the chase for more?
In my experience working with women entrepreneurs for nearly 15 years, I believe what stops women from being true leaders is not a lack of drive or determination. Instead, it’s letting the same old systems and routines run you and your business, which keeps you satisfactorily underperforming, year after year.
Behind the scenes, there are essential shifts that must happen in order for you to grow.
Your calendar and time management systems need a serious reboot.
You want to leverage a team, but you’re spinning your wheels when it comes to hiring, delegating and leading others well.
Other people may be managing your money and your black-and-white financial picture is a blur.
Those “tape-and-glue” systems you set up on a whim are now costing you time and money.
In February 2020, I’m bringing together a small, intimate group of accomplished women who are ready to Align their vision in a serious way. If you’ve done the legwork of starting and running a successful business, and are seeking a powerful space to connect with women like you, share ideas, and build strategic relationships, this is THE retreat for YOU.
February 5 & 6, 2020
Align is a unique 2-day business retreat designed for women who are ready for an advanced conversation who are poised for their next level of leadership. We’ll dive into your business and get the creative “juices” flowing, so you can address the complete 360 reality of running a business as a driven woman on the path to leadership.
My goal is to shift you out of your current status quo so you can make powerful changes in the most critical areas of your business.
Here’s what you can expect at the Align 2020 Retreat…
- Laser-focused content that respects your real-world schedule – I understand you only have so much time and energy to be away from the daily hustle. We’ll dive into a “no-fluff” agenda that zeroes in on critical, actionable areas of your business – vision, strategy, profitability and leadership essentials.
- A Business “Retreat” – I know that in order to get your creative “genius” flowing out of your beautiful mind, you need to really get away. That’s why I’ve chosen the Belmond El Encanto Resort nestled just 90 minutes from Los Angeles. Align is designed to let the visionary inside you come out and play. You’ll have plenty of time to dig deep on your what’s next, get clear on what no longer serves you and decide where you want to focus in 2020.
- A Chance to “Share, Compare & Connect” with other women entrepreneurs who are ready to align their business and impact on the world.
Because of this shared commitment to reach new milestones in business, it’s common for women at my retreats to build long-lasting, deep connections that continue to grow well beyond the retreat. (My retreats are known for creating NEW, profitable business collaborations.)
Want to hear from women who have experienced Align first-hand?
Align Your Business Strategy
We’ll kick off our time together by evaluating why you started your business in the first place, and what MUST happen now to keep your standards of excellence shining in all areas of your business.
You’ll revisit your current strategy, plus:
- Identify any shifts that have happened for you over the past year that might require redefining your Strategy, and expanding your definition of your Core Values.
- Get clear on your Brand Promise, so your team can be aligned when serving your customers.
- Examine your current opportunities to determine which ones align well with your long-term strategy, and which ones are better left alone.
The Next Level
If your business has reached its current peak, the smart move is to scale up—not only for the profit potential, but also for your sanity. But how do you even begin to approach this, and get a clear plan of action in place? I’ll break this down for you into simple exercises, so the path becomes very clear.
Here’s what we’ll explore:
- A mapping process to help you decide what’s next for your business in 1 year, and beyond.
- How to get clear on the #1 priority, so you don’t keep spinning your wheels and risk accomplishing nothing of significance.
- A powerful process that will reveal profit gaps in your business, and a few proven models to help close those gaps.
Align Your Team (Hint: It's your ticket to FREEDOM)
The performance of your company rests on the systems you put in place. If they’ve been put together without much thought or foresight, you’re likely paying the price today with inefficiencies, productivity and profit leaks. It is possible to get excellent results from happy team members, and a system that sings with productivity and ease. But you need to roll up your sleeves and dive into it.
Now is the time to sit down and evaluate what is working and not working, whether it’s your team, your marketing and sales cycles, even your approach to planning.
Here’s what we’ll dive into:
- Why drive-by delegation never works, and what is required of you at a minimum, if you want to get the best work out of your team members.
- Advanced marketing strategies that will get you the most bang for your buck today—and how to delegate for best results, so you’re not chained to the desk when it’s time to launch.
- Your must-have resources – you’ll take inventory of what you have, and what you need to get new structures in place.
Own Your Inner CEO
Successful women who are at the top of their game have found their ticket to freedom, and it has to do with keeping a 360-degree view of their business at all times.
This is the difference between business ownership as you may know it, and stepping into leadership as the CEO of your business.
No matter what your day-to-day looks like, you will always stand as the visionary for your business. People will look to you for inspiration, direction and the big WHY, whether it’s your team, your vendors, or your customers. When you can stand in your power, and understand the bigger role you’ve said YES to, things begin to shift dramatically.
Here’s what you’ll discover so you can create this shift yourself:
- How you can work smarter and double your productivity, so you can think strategically and stay focused on the big picture.
- A game-changing exercise that will take the stress out of daily decisions, so you stay focused and channel your resources in the right direction as a confident CEO.
- Distinct body rhythms you should look out for that indicate when you are at your best feeling creative and focused, and when you are off needing to recharge.
- Why you must embrace routines and rituals and why they are essential to living a beautiful life, bringing your brilliance to work every day.
PLUS, I’m excited to announce this Align Retreat will feature TWO BONUS Guest Speakers!
Connect The Mind
Bernstein Private Wealth
My podcast has been ranked in the TOP 100 Business & Careers by Apple Podcasts and we were a FINALIST for a Gracie Award in 2019.
That’s why I’m going to be teaching this Special Bonus Session at my 6th Annual Align Retreat. In this special session, you’ll learn:
- The nuts and bolts of creating an award-winning podcast
- Tips on choosing the right equipment and software for creating a professional sounding show right from your home office
- HOW to vet the right guests and get them to share the show to build your visibility
- The easy STEPS to Stand Out from the sea of podcasts and become known as THE podcast to listen to in your industry
- Tips on how to get more listeners for your show and rack up reviews and subscribers
Here’s how you know Align is right for you:
- You’re on a growth trajectory, but you feel deeply unprepared or overwhelmed to take on all the higher level demands.
- You’re moving forward fast, but your systems, revenues, and structures feel stuck—it’s time for a 360 uplevel.
- You need space and time to breathe, so you can cultivate a vision for what’s next.
- Your support team is satisfactorily performing, and you know things could be working better.
- You’re bored or disillusioned with the way things are going—and you want to look at things from a new, fresh angle.
“First and foremost, I have to say that your ability to put the most incredible group of women together in a room is unmatched. The caliber, the giving and the receiving combination that each have for one another is a pure reflection of what they get from you.”
I found this event exceptional. Joy’s process of aligning us is full of amazing nuggets of information and guidance. Hearing from others’ experiences too is both humbling and inspirational. Thank you, Joy!"
I keep coming back because of the valuable content and inspiration Joy provides!"
The Align Retreat helped lay the groundwork and business plan for the year. The good content about caring for ourselves and working on business not in business will be critical for me as I march forward in growing my business."
This year's Align Retreat provided thought-provoking content, some eye-openers, listening to the stories of my fellow attendees; mind-blowing and humbling and the gorgeous venue was icing on the cake. I've made some fabulous new connections and exciting things to come from these. Catching up with dear friends to hear their news - amazing. I am so grateful to have been able to attend and loved every minute of it!"
I am certain that I have never spent a more impactful two days in my life than at the recent Align Retreat. Inspiration was evident in that room of clever women, and their willingness to share their resources went beyond generous, all the way to gracious. I personally walked away with both a sense of purpose and a feeling of relief to have unpacked the source of certain critical limitations. I will always be grateful for that enlightenment."
Align drills down on key areas of leading a high-growth business…
Aligning Your Core Values & Big Brand Vision
Better Execution & Team Performance
Client Attraction & VIP Client Care
Upleveling Your Systems & Business Structures
Getting Comfortable with the Numbers for High Growth
Here’s what you’ll get from your time at Align...
A strong network of high caliber women, like you - There’s true power in bringing bright minds together to share ideas, and talk out the unique challenges of leading a high growth business. You’ll discover how much you have in common with other successful women leaders in various businesses. And you’ll LOVE hearing groundbreaking solutions across a spectrum of industries that you can apply to YOUR business in a fresh, smart way. This collective networking alone is one of the most exciting, high-value dimensions of Align.
A no-fluff, all strategy & substance content lineup - The Align Retreat is designed to give you practical tools and strategies, so you can take action, and quickly scale your business in those areas that need it most. I want you to feel good because you are armed with a plan that will skyrocket your profits, and bring ease and sustainability to your life, your team, and your business systems. This is the type of inspiration that will stay with you year-round, because it’s grounded in real action and a solid 360° leadership strategy. Rest assured, you are going to have plenty of inspiring A-ha's, breakthroughs, and high vibe moments--but my job is done when you walk away with the structures you need to soar in 2020.
Your 2020 Scaling Up Action Plan - During the 2-day retreat, you’ll be carefully evaluating the key areas of your business—your team, systems, productivity, leadership skills, numbers, and core values—and identifying what shifts need to take place in 2020. You’ll not only be problem solving, but you’ll be creating a quarterly action plan for the year that will act as your guiding light for the growth and challenges ahead.
Align 2020 Accelerator Workbook - As an Align attendee, you’ll receive a workbook that is chock-full of powerful exercises and how-to content that complements the topics we’ll cover together live. This is not your bare-bones notebook you receive at many business events. In fact, my Align attendees LOVE the Accelerator Workbook so much, they have shared with me they use it ALL year--because it not only reinforces all that you’ll learn at the retreat, but also has practical exercises to guide you year round.
Each year, I go home with an action plan that I can implement immediately in my business. Connecting with smart businesswomen from around the globe is an added bonus of the event – I went back to the office knowing I have ongoing support from this community!"
This retreat helped me redefine and upscale my business for the next 12 months."
The greatest gift you can give your business is time to step away and reconnect with your genius, your passion, and what’s next for you.
Belmond El Encanto Resort is a Forbes Five-Star Hotel
You'll have the chance to unearth yourself from daily life during these two powerful days and focus on the BIG picture around your business all while enjoying this beautiful backdrop that will inspire you far beyond the usual conference hotel setting.
My team has negotiated a very special room rate for Align Retreat attendees.
The Belmond El Encanto Resort is only 9 miles from the Santa Barbara Airport (SBA) and 97 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Join us for Registration and Meet & Greet on February 4, 2020.
- Free Split of Local Wine
- Zero Edge Pool
- Full Service Spa
- Fitness Studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Fitness Room
- In-Room Nespresso Coffee
About Joy Chudacoff
Joy Chudacoff is the leader for “business lifestyle” design for women. An entrepreneur for over two decades, Joy is said to have “x-ray vision” when it comes to helping successful businesswomen get from where they are, to where they want to be.
Before starting her own business consulting practice Smart Women Smart Solutions®, Joy owned a highly profitable company in the medical sales and marketing industry, selling that business at a handsome profit.
For nearly 15 years, Joy has been serving women as a professional certified coach/consultant, skilled group leader, highly sought-after motivational speaker and thought leader. Her expertise as a coach, consultant, and strategist is highlighted by the success stories and results she generates for her clients.
Joy is the host of the award-wining podcast for women in business, She's Got Moxie. Joy interviews bold, smart, women entrepreneurs who are flexing their moxie muscle when it comes to success in business. 'She's Got Moxie' is ranked by iTunes as 'The Top 100 Podcasts in Business & Careers' category and 'The Top 200 in Education & Training.' Joy’s podcast recently received the distinct honor of being a Finalist for a Gracie Award®. The Gracies are focused on women who are making positive changes in all facets of media and entertainment specifically for the advancement of women.
Leading by shining example, Joy integrates family and passionate work while teaching successful women how to do the same. Joy lives in Los Angeles with her husband Greg, their two teenagers and a mini-Labradoodle named Honey.
1/2 of the seats are all taken. Reserve Your Seat Now!
We’d love to hear from you!
Should you have any questions about anything related to the ALIGN Retreat, my team is here for you. Send your questions to Info@SmartWomenSolutions.com or call Kathy, our Director of Client Relations, at 310.266.0416 and she will happily assist you.
Copyright @ 2019 Smart Women Smart Solutions®. All Rights Reserved.