For women trailblazers ready for an
advanced conversation—about your strategy,
money, impact, and lifestyle.
You’ve had the determination and smarts to take your business further than you thought possible. Now, it’s time to align your vision, your focus, and your team, so you can realize your next level of leadership.
Despite your success on the outside, you know there are weak links in your business that are keeping you stuck at your current level.
At this point in your journey, you may be asking yourself bigger questions, like:
Who do I need to “become” to lead my team passionately and purposefully?
How can I scale up wisely, so I get the high profits but keep my relationships, family life, and “me” time intact?
What personal shifts do I need to make, so I can reach my next level of success?
How can I stay grounded, and not lose myself in the chase for more?
There’s a reason that only 2% of women entrepreneurs
break the million-dollar mark.
In my experience working with women entrepreneurs for nearly 12 years, I believe that what stops women from being true leaders is not a lack of drive or determination. Instead, it’s letting the same old systems and routines run you and your business, which keeps you satisfactorily underperforming, year after year.
Deep down you know that what got you here today is not all you need to accomplish your bigger vision. As a woman, you must make an active decision to ALIGN yourself with all that you are meant to be.
In January 2017, I’m bringing together a small, intimate group of accomplished women who are ready to scale up in a serious way. If you’ve done the legwork of starting and running a successful business, and are seeking a powerful space to connect with women like you, share ideas, and build strategic relationships, this is it.
January 25-26, 2017
This is a productive 2-day retreat designed to help you get clear on what I call your “scaling up strategy.” We’ll dive into your business and get the creative “juices” flowing, so you can address the complete 360 reality of running a business as a driven woman on the path to leadership.
My goal is to shift you out of your current status quo so you can make powerful changes in the most critical areas of your business.
Here’s what you’ll dive into:
Aligning Your Business Strategy with Your Core Values
You may be a master at steering your business day-to-day and staying on target with your goals, but if you are not building a strategy around your Core Values, it’s easy to lose your way. If you skip this step and create a strategy that is absent of your Core Values, it will lead to confusion, loss of focus, and lack of commitment—and these breakdowns will slow your growth. After all, your Core Values keep you playing your best game, so you can stand out from the crowd and wow your clients, year after year.
We’ll kick off our time together by evaluating why you started your business in the first place, and what MUST happen now to keep your standards of excellence shining in all areas of your business.
You’ll revisit your current strategy, plus:
- Identify any shifts that have happened for you over the past year that might require redefining your Strategy, and expanding your definition of your Core Values.
- Get clear on your Brand Promise, so your team can be aligned when serving your customers, and your customers experience what’s unique and irresistible about working with you.
- Examine your current opportunities to determine which ones align well with your long-term strategy, and which one’s are better left alone.
Scaling Up – The Smart Women® Way
If your business has reached its current peak, the smart move is to scale up—not only for the profit potential, but also for your sanity. But how do you even begin to approach this, and get a clear plan of action in place? I’ll break this down for you into simple exercises, so the path becomes very clear.
Here’s what we’ll explore:
- A mapping process to help you decide what’s next for your business in 1 year, and beyond.
- How to get clear on the #1 priority, so you don’t keep spinning your wheels and risk accomplishing nothing of significance.
- A powerful process that will reveal profit gaps in your business, and a few proven models to help close those gaps.
Better Execution & Team Performance
The performance of your company rests on the systems you put in place. If they’ve been put together without much thought or foresight, you’re likely paying the price today with inefficiencies, productivity and profit leaks. It is possible to get excellent results from happy team members, and a system that sings with productivity and ease. But you need to roll up your sleeves and dive into it.
Now is the time to sit down and evaluate what is working and not working, whether it’s your team, your marketing and sales cycles, even your approach to planning.
Here’s what we’ll dive into:
- Why drive-by delegation never works, and what is required of you at a minimum, if you want to get the best work out of your team members.
- Advanced marketing strategies that will get you the most bang for your buck today—and how to delegate for best results, so you’re not chained to the desk when it’s time to launch.
- Your must-have resources – you’ll take inventory of what you have, and what you need to get new structures in place.
Accelerating Your Cash Flow
Successful women know that cash is the oxygen that fuels growth. You may be great at generating cash when needed, but if you don’t keep track of where your money is going, you’re not maximizing this area of your business. Why? Because a self-made, wealthy woman gives her money the attention it deserves.
When you are aware of your cash flow, you can plan ahead and make strategic decisions—not just to hit your revenue goals, but to realistically raise them, and meet them, year-after-year.
We’ll help you get clear on key questions around your cash flow, like:
- What main drivers should you be paying attention to as CEO, in order to increase cash flow?
- Are you maximizing cash flow in all areas of your sales cycle?
- Are there bottlenecks in your cash flow systems?
- Are the team members who are involved with your numbers–your cash flow, budgets, even analytics—working in their area of genius—and could it be costing you money?
Owning Your Inner CEO
Successful women who are at the top of their game have found their ticket to freedom, and it has to do with keeping a 360-degree view of their business at all times. This is the difference between business ownership as you may know it, and stepping into leadership as the CEO of your business.
No matter what your day-to-day looks like, you will always stand as the visionary for your business. People will look to you for inspiration, direction and the big WHY, whether it’s your team, your vendors, or your customers. When you can stand in your power, and understand the bigger role you’ve said YES to, things begin to shift dramatically.
Here’s what you’ll discover so you can create this shift yourself:
- How you can work smarter and double your productivity, so you can think strategically and stay focused on the big picture.
- A game-changing exercise that will take the stress out of daily decisions, so you stay focused, and channel your resources in the right direction as a confident CEO.
- Distinct body rhythms you should look out for that indicate when you are at your best feeling creative and focused, and when you are off needing to recharge.
- Why you must embrace routines and rituals and why they are essential to living a beautiful life, bringing your brilliance to work every day.
You’ll Walk Away from the Align Retreat with:
- A Scaling Up Plan for 2017 – You’ll have a clear, big-picture strategy that will guide you for the next four quarters—but you’ll see dramatic results in 180 days if you put it into action right away. (If you work this plan, I guarantee it will have a tremendous impact on your money, your productivity and your lifestyle.)
- Powerful Connections with Women Leaders Like You – This retreat is designed for a woman entrepreneur at an advanced level in her business. Each of you will come in with unique and similar challenges, so you can exchange ideas, share recommendations, and partner up in creative ways. It’s common for women in this community to build long-lasting, deep connections that last well beyond the retreat.
A “Cocktails & Connection” Party
Get to know the elite women entrepreneurs in the room at an intimate cocktail reception. It’s here where unique friendships are made, as we discover how much we all have in common as entrepreneurs committed to success.
Bring a Team Member or Business Partner and SAVE
Your business wouldn’t be where it is today without a key team member by your side. Plus, as you are mapping out your 2017 strategy, you’ll need tactical input to help you stay grounded and connected to any important challenges and considerations. That’s why I make it very affordable to bring a team member, or Business Partner with you—at half the price. Trust me, you will NOT regret what comes out of this retreat when two minds from your business come together and create.
** BECAUSE OF THE INTIMATE NATURE OF THIS EVENT—
SEATING IS LIMITED **
This retreat is not like my past events. We’ll be digging deep into businesses at a very specific level. The entrepreneurs who will be the best fit for this retreat should have at least one team member in place, and be ready to scale and plan strategically for a truly impactful 2017.