The 2018 Align Retreat
Redefine Your Strategy, Leadership and Lifestyle
If you’re honest with yourself, you haven’t fully stepped into the driver’s seat in critical areas of your business.
I’m Joy Chudacoff, founder of Smart Women Smart Solutions®. I provide premier, high-end, results-driven and strategic coaching and consulting to women in business.
In a former entrepreneurial life, I used to work what I call “8 to faint.” But once I got married and had my two children, something had to change. It was just not sustainable.
I had to make a very conscious decision: I could either let the business run me around in circles and into the ground.
Or, I could take ownership, and really adopt the mindset of a leader. This is when I began to scale in what I now call ‘The Smart Women Way.’
I can tell you from experience that it’s a pivotal moment on your path to leadership to decide once and for all, that you need more than a plan…
You need to get strategic and open yourself up to the big 360° view of your business.
Successful women at the top of their game know that THIS is their ticket to freedom…
To truly step into the driver’s seat of your business, you MUST let go of the same old systems and routines…
And get aligned with your vision as a leader, entrepreneur, and woman of impact.
So, here’s the real question…
Align is a unique 2-day business retreat in Los Angeles that brings an advanced conversation to women poised for their next level of leadership…
If you are ready to make high-impact shifts in your business–all while connecting with bright, driven women just like you, don’t miss this…
Unlike other events for women in business, Align is designed for the entrepreneur who has already accomplished a few key milestones:
- You have at least one member on your team–and you know there’s more value to gain from this partnership.
- You are “in the black” with a proven, profitable business model–but there are costly blind spots you’ve been ignoring for too long.
- You have systems, but they are old and out-of-date. It’s time for a revamp, so you can find your sanity again.
At Align, you’ll connect with women at your level, who understand the unique challenges that arise the higher you go up the “ladder.”
Over the course of 2 days, you’ll elevate your leadership skills, AND position your business to rapidly expand in 2018…
Here’s what you can expect at the Align Retreat 2018…
- Laser-focused content that respects your real world schedule – I understand you only have so much time and energy to be away from the daily hustle. As soon as the day kicks off, we’ll dive into a no-fluff agenda that zeroes in on critical, actionable areas of your business—strategy, profitability, scaling up, team, productivity, and leadership essentials.
- A Business Scaling “Retreat” – From the gorgeous accommodations at The Four Seasons nestled just outside Los Angeles to the reflective exercises we’ll carve into your days, Align is very much a retreat designed to let the visionary in you come out and play. You’ll have plenty of time to dig deep on your vision of what’s next, get clear on what no longer serves you, and decide where you want to go in 2018.
- Opportunities to “Share, Compare & Connect” with Align entrepreneurs – Present your business challenges to the group, and receive insights, strategies, and tips for what works (and what pitfalls to avoid). You’ll dive into exercises and group shares in a safe space, so everyone in the room can grow from the collective experience in this powerful environment.
- Case Studies of Real-World Business Solutions in Action – Prepare to be inspired and flooded with “aha”s! We’ll dig into real systems breakdowns and cross roads faced by entrepreneurs like you, and how they were overcome in creative and strategic ways. Each case study is an opportunity for you to get a fresh eye on a similar business challenge you may be experiencing.
Because of this shared commitment to reaching new milestones in your business, it’s common for women in this circle to build long-lasting, deep connections that last well beyond the retreat.
Want to hear from women who have experienced Align first-hand?
Meet Lisa and Michelle…
“I have used many of the tools, and am getting many systems in place and passing along tasks that I no longer need to be doing. My time has been freed up to do the thinking and higher-level projects and I have more time for my family-especially in the evening.” – Rita Black
“I spent two days in a gorgeous setting surrounded by women business owners from London/Spain, South Africa and throughout the USA. I filled pages of notes on critical issues like energy management, decision making, team building, cash, and marketing. I learned so much but maybe most importantly I had the opportunity to reflect with other driven, accomplished women on my goals and how to make them happen. I intend to climb one tall mountain this year. But I’m not doing it alone. So if you have been sitting on something waiting for the “right time,” you NEED to go! And if you don’t have a hands-on mentor, get a good coach. It will stretch you. Joy Chudacoff, thank you for helping me pull the garbled mess of dreams in my head into concrete action steps on paper.” – Sara Gray
“This event was laser focused, and I feel I have the tools to take my business to the next level.” – Sue Leedom, Mollie B’s Cookies
- A “Systems Breakthrough Bonus Session” w/a Special Guest – Every year, I call up one of our best resources–a smart woman leader–to host an informative session on a breakthrough systems strategy for your business. Past sessions have included “How to Streamline Team Projects in Evernote” by a virtual assistant agency CEO and “Money is Power” by a bookkeeping agency CEO. Align attendees love these sessions! These are full of tips and gold nuggets that get the wheels turning on how to integrate what you learn into your own business practices.
- Your 12-month Action Plan – The big-picture goal of Align is to lay the groundwork for the big milestones you want to achieve in 2018. And a 12-month, big picture plan is essential. You’ll walk away with a clear Action Plan for Q1-Q4 of 2018, so you have attainable, bite-sized goals that help you stay focused in the short and long term. Align women see dramatic results in just 180 days by putting what they’ve learned into motion right away.
We’ll drill down into 5 areas of your business—the ones with the most impact for your growth, success (and sanity):
Power Positioning – Your 360° Leadership Strategy
Time & Productivity Secrets of Sane, Successful Women
Better Execution & Team Performance
System Checks for Fast & Simple Scaling
Profit-Boosting “A-Ha’s” for Your Growth in 2018
- How tapping into the shifts that have happened for you over the past year can help you redefine your Strategy and expand on your Core Values.
- Your clear Brand Promise for 2018, so your team can be aligned when serving your customers, and your customers experience what’s unique and irresistible about working with you.
- How to weigh out your current opportunities and determine which ones align well with your long-term strategy, and which one’s are better left alone.
- Exercises to uncover profit gaps in your business, and proven models to help close those gaps.
- How to get clear on the #1 priority, so you don’t keep spinning your wheels and risk accomplishing nothing of significance.
- How you can work smarter and double your productivity, so you can think strategically and stay focused on the big picture.
- How to identify the main drivers to pay attention to as CEO, in order to increase cash flow.
- What’s really happening in all areas of your sales cycle—are you maximizing cash flow or are there bottlenecks?
- What is required of you at a minimum, if you want to get the best work out of your team members?
- Which team members are working in their area of genius—and which ones are costing you money?
- How to connect with your distinct body rhythms so you know when you are in a “creative and focused” zone, and when you need time to recharge.
- Why embracing routines and rituals are essential to living a beautiful life and bringing your brilliance to work every day.
“The 12 Week Goal Setting with specific ways to move forward, clear on visibility and actions for my business are only a few reasons I highly recommend Joy Chudacoff’s Align Retreat.” – Nancy Hoogenboom, DailyEtiquette.com
** BECAUSE OF THE INTIMATE NATURE OF THIS EVENT—SEATING IS LIMITED **
Early Bird Registration is now open. That means your seat at Align is ONLY $797 until September 22, 2017.
As you map out your strategy for 2018, you will need tactical input to help you stay grounded and connected to important challenges and considerations.
That’s why I make it very affordable to bring a team member, or Business Partner with you to soak in all the training at Align, right by your side.
Imagine the productive flow you’ll be in when TWO minds from your business come together to evaluate, plan, and brainstorm in this powerful retreat setting.
As a Special Bonus for saying YES, you can bring a team member to Align for 50% off.
Here’s why Karen Boroschowitz, founder of the nonprofit organization DementiaSA, flew in all the way from South Africa to attend Align last year.
“I found this event exceptional. Joy’s process of aligning us is full of amazing nuggets of information and guidance. Hearing from others’ experiences too is both humbling and inspirational. Thank you, Joy!”
“Each year, I go home with an action plan that I can implement immediately in my business. Connecting with smart businesswomen from around the globe is an added bonus of the event – I went back to the office knowing I have ongoing support from this community!”
“I keep coming back because of the valuable content and inspiration Joy provides!”
“I have known Joy for several years now, but this is the first time I have attended one of her live events. The Align Retreat helped lay the groundwork and business plan for the year. The good content about caring for ourselves and working on business not in business will be critical for me as I march forward in growing my business.”
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE!
Your investment will go up after September 22, 2017!
My “No Questions Asked” Promise to You
I promise to bring my signature under-promise and over-deliver style to the 2 full days we’ll share together—which means you’ll get “a-has”, business breakthroughs, and the mapping time you need for a powerful 2018. But I understand that things come up. If you reserve your ticket to Align, and need to cancel, I’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked, as long as it’s before Wednesday, November 22, 2018. That’s my promise. >>> Joy
Joy Chudacoff is the leader for “business lifestyle” design for women. An entrepreneur for over two decades, Joy is said to have “x-ray vision” when it comes to helping successful businesswomen get from where they are, to where they want to be.
Before starting her own business consulting practice Smart Women Smart Solutions®, Joy owned a highly profitable company in the medical sales and marketing industry, selling that business at a handsome profit.
“I used to work what I call “8 to faint,” but once I got married and had my two children, something had to change. It was just not sustainable. I had to make a very conscious decision: I could either let the business run me around in circles and into the ground. Or, I could take ownership, and really adopt the mindset of a leader. This is when I began to scale in what I now call ‘The Smart Women way’.”
For nearly 13 years, Joy has been serving women as a professional certified coach/consultant, skilled group leader, highly sought-after motivational speaker and thought leader. Her expertise as a coach, consultant, and strategist is highlighted by the success stories and results she generates for her clients.
Joy is the recipient of The Platinum Excellence Award and the Founder’s Day Award for actively contributing to her local community. Joy has the distinct honor of being nominated for the Los Angeles Business Journal 2013 Women Making a Difference Award and was selected to become a member of Leadership America, a small, select group of 50 businesswomen nationwide who gather on policies and decision making for women.
Leading by shining example, Joy integrates family and passionate work while teaching successful women how to do the same.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- 5:00 pm – Registration in the Hospitality Room
- Meet & Greet in “The Bar” after registration
Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 7:30 am – Continental Breakfast on the Waterfall Lawn
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm – General Session
- Buffet Lunch on the Waterfall Lawn
Friday, January 26, 2018
- 7:30 am – Continental Breakfast on the Waterfall Lawn
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm – General Session
- Buffet Lunch on the Waterfall Lawn
An idyllic retreat set within acres of gardens near Los Angeles, Malibu, our luxury hotel destination allows you to create a place of work and productivity, active leisure, deep relaxation and personal improvement – or perhaps all four – at the Align Retreat.
Voted one of the top spas in America by Conde Nast Traveler, the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village near Malibu offers a nurturing retreat. Treat yourself and arrive a few days early to enjoy a relaxing massage, mind/body treatments or perhaps a facial.
You’ll want to arrive by late Wednesday afternoon, January 24, 2018, so you can enjoy early check-in for the event, register for the retreat, and then join us for Meet & Greet in the bar area.
The Four Seasons Hotel
Westlake Village, CA 91362
We’ve negotiated a very special rate for their Deluxe rooms assigned to the Align Women at $239.00 a night! You can reserve either a One King Bed OR Two Double Beds…
Your Align Retreat includes:
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- For both days of the retreat, a continental breakfast is served on the Waterfall Lawn
- For both days of the retreat, a hot lunch is served on the Waterfall Lawn
Guests Rooms Include:
- Floor to ceiling windows that can be opened
- Marble bathroom with a tub and separate shower
- In-room coffee maker
- In-room Refrigerator and/or Microwave upon request; complimentary
- In-room Private Bar
- 24 Hour Fitness Facilities
- Heated outdoor pool & whirlpool (Adults Only)
Q. Who would benefit the most from this retreat?
A. The Align retreat is for women entrepreneurs and business owners who have a strong desire to scale their business to a new level without burning out in the process. You should have at least one person (virtual assistant or employee working for you in your business). You are truly ready to take on the CEO role in your company, hold the vision for your business and set up systems to give you the freedom you need both personally and professionally.
Q. Should I bring my business partner or team member/employee?
A. Ideally, yes. If you’re creating a new plan for your business, it’s a great idea for partners to do this together and it makes implementation easier and faster. It does not mean that your attending alone won’t be beneficial. And as a special bonus, you can register a business partner or team member at 50% off the full registration price!
Q. What if I don’t have a business yet or I’m just starting out and don’t have any clients?
A. Align is for business owners who have an existing business that is generating an income. There will be a time when you are ready for Align. I will be here when that time comes. : -)
Q. I’ve gone to events in the past that didn’t deliver what was promised and I left feeling disappointed. How can I be sure that this event will truly help my business?
A. I’ve been a woman entrepreneur for over two decades with scores of raving fans who spread the word about the results and outcomes I help them achieve. Part of the reason this is true is because I love my work and your success matters to me. I truly want you to have all the success you want and desire blended with a lifestyle that makes you happy. Having said that, no event will do the work for you. My retreat is designed specifically to show women entrepreneurs exactly what I’ve done to create a financially successful, thriving business blended with a lifestyle designed for self-care and a meaningful personal life and how they can do it too.
We’d love to hear from you!
Should you have any questions about anything related to the ALIGN Retreat, my team is here for you. Send your questions to Info@SmartWomenSolutions.com or call Kathy, our Director of Client Relations, at 310.266.0416 and she will happily assist you.
Copyright @ 2017 Smart Women Smart Solutions®. All Rights Reserved.